Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Crayfish Blog

While I have my crayfish forum (http://thecrayfish.forumotion.net), I thought it would be nice to set up a blog about my crayfish (and crayfish in general). Mainly because I'd like to keep my forum restricted to information and studies on crayfish and crayfish care. And I believe my normal photo updates, stories, brood updates and so forth would quickly overrun my forum and make it an indiscernible mess. 

So, now we have the crayfish blog! Which I will post a link to in my forum, as well as a few other places. Well, I hope this works out. Heh.

-Crayfish Girl

2 comments:

  1. This may be a peculiar story!
    Spring 09' I noticed a crayfish in my small backyard. It burrowed in mud after rain and now it sealed itself underground. The sun dries the mud here and there, more than not, during the warmer months.
    My strange concern is: THERE IS NO LAKE, POND, MARSH... within over 50 yards from the backyard burrowing spot! Aside, a broad manicured lawn and busy roads seperate any "wetland" from the backyard.
    Is this a reality in any case? My imagination has gone too far in assuming it fell from some bird of prey in the sky :/

    ReplyDelete